Skip to main content

INDIAN LIVING ROOM TOUR | RENTAL LIVING ROOM DECOR | LIVING ROOM ORGANISATION | Aesthetic D'vya

INDIAN LIVING ROOM TOUR | RENTAL LIVING ROOM DECOR | LIVING ROOM ORGANISATION | Aesthetic D'vya:

Your living room is a mirror for your guest to see who you are as a person and I want to share some basic tips and tricks so that you can reflect your space the way you want without spending so much on interior decoration.

 
Every house has its own tales , your decor should scream loud about your stories (it may be DIYs, travel or gift stories). I will tell you the story behind my house by categorising into various parts:- (You can also watch my living room tour by clicking on video above) 

living room decor

living room decor


Entrance- Entrance should be welcoming and functional . Basic entrance should have a shoe rack, a sitting to sit comfortably while tying the shoelace, a mirror to checkout yourself while going in or out from space (Mirror also adds the sense of openness in any space)
 
                                                    Home entrance decor\ foyer decor

Sitting and coffee table- A proper and comfortable sitting is always a basic requirement, it should be any kind of sitting but don't forget to glam it up with different shapes and sizes of cushions.

                                                   living room sofa /SEATING 

This chair is just a plastic neelkamal chair and I have glam it up with throw, cushions and chair pad. I just want to say that you don't always have to invest in expensive furniture, my accent chair is ready just in Rs.1000.
        

Decorate your coffee table with a tray full of coasters, candles and sovereigns.  
  
 

Dining - Normally in modern living room dining area is also attached so try to avoid the direct facing of sofa (or whatever sitting arrangements you have) and your dining table, it will give
the sense of privacy to your dining area.


Plants - Try to add as much plants as you can, nothing in this world can beat the charm of indoor plants.
Lightings- To add the warmth and coziness in your space you have to add different sources of light apart from tonnes and tonnes of natural lights, I would suggest you to add different wall and ceiling lamps along with main lighting. 

Soft furnishings- It adds sheek look in your space, do invest in some good quality curtains, rugs and cushions as I did. You can see it in every pictures .

DIYs- Lastly I want to say do add personal touch in your space by making lots of DIYs, there are lots of videos available on internet. You can also watch my videos related to this topic. 

Like in this collage the first pic is a very easy canvas art made by me using thread (I will share the procedure in some other blog) the led light tree I had made out of a cardboard box, the book rack was painted black by me and I had also inserted led light behind TV.

So , I am concluding this blog by saying just that a beautiful home requires a beautiful heart and nothing else. I hope this is helpful for you.

You can also read my other blogs
Subscribe me on youtube
Join me on Instagram

 

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balcony decoration ideas DIY | 5 DIY hacks to decorate your balcony Part2 | DIY small balcony makeover

         Balcony decoration ideas DIY | 5 DIY hacks to decorate your balcony Part2 | DIY small balcony makeover:   In this blog I am going to teach you how to make 5 budget friendly DIYs and give you small hacks to decorate your balcony. I had already shared 5 more DIYs in earlier blog and by using all 10 DIYs together I will gonna give makeover to my balcony wall. But before that if you are comfortable in hindi language than you can just watch a detailed video here: 1. Leaf wall hanging -                 For this diy you need a piece of wood, just paint it with any vibrant colour and use a chart paper to make leaf cuttings. Cut different shapes and sizes of leaves, paint it green from both the sides and than attach each leaf to the wood with the help of a thread and your wall hanging is ready.                                           This "breath" written on wall is also a DIY which I has shared in previous blog . 2. Wreath -                     Its normally used for christ

Balcony decorating idea DIY | DIY floor seating idea | Stay at home date idea | Aesthetic D'vya

Balcony decorating idea DIY | DIY floor seating idea | Stay at home date idea | Aesthetic D'vya                    In this blog I am going to make a canopy floor seating in budget. I am doing this setup in my balcony but you can do it my your living room or bedroom or also on your bed.                             But before that if you are comfortable in hindi language than you can just watch a detailed video here:                                                                                 For this setup I am using different colours of dupattas , I want to make it very colourful and vibrant but you can also use any solid colour. Instead of dupatta you can also use saree or curtains as well. So basically here you have to attach every dupatta together with a rubber band or secure it with stitching and than hang it on wall.                                                                   For seating I am using single bed cotton mattress which is folded half to create a look of

BEDROOM MAKEOVER ON A BUDGET 2020 | GUEST BEDROOM IDEAS ON BUDGET | BEDROOM MAKEOVER | Aesthetic D'vya

GUEST ROOM MAKEOVER IN BUDGET: Every house has one extra room which have identity crisis or may be unintentionally its turned into store room. so in this blog I will gonna tell you ideas to glam up that space.                     I have this extra bedroom in my house and I am going to give makeover to this room. I want to use this room as a guest room or party room without spending anything. I will gonna work section wise :                     If you are comfortable in Hindi language, you can watch detailed youtube video about this makeover:                                    This is the before pic of this room:-                                                      1. Single bed -                           I used the same old mattress but changed its position, beddings and also glammed it up with some cushions. Now this bed will works as floor sofa for a house party and as a bed whenever we have guest over.                                                   2. Book Rack -