Skip to main content

BEDROOM MAKEOVER ON A BUDGET 2020 | GUEST BEDROOM IDEAS ON BUDGET | BEDROOM MAKEOVER | Aesthetic D'vya


GUEST ROOM MAKEOVER IN BUDGET: Every house has one extra room which have identity crisis or may be unintentionally its turned into store room. so in this blog I will gonna tell you ideas to glam up that space.



                I have this extra bedroom in my house and I am going to give makeover to this room. I want to use this room as a guest room or party room without spending anything. I will gonna work section wise :

                If you are comfortable in Hindi language, you can watch detailed youtube video about this makeover:

                            

This is the before pic of this room:-


1. Single bed-
                     I used the same old mattress but changed its position, beddings and also glammed it up with some cushions. Now this bed will works as floor sofa for a house party and as a bed whenever we have guest over.


2. Book Rack
                        I had also changed the position of this book rack (proper positioning changes the game) and also arranged books properly and added some sovereigns for the extra drama. This bamboo book rack was handed my me long ago.


3. Crates
                    I had use these mango crates for organsitioning my stuff also hand painted it white (Play around with colours). First one I am using as bedside table and another one as storage basket to hold my random stuffs. 


4. Lightings-
                     I never failed to layer up different kind of lights so here in this room I am using one bamboo lamp and other one is a little hack actually, its a pretty diya used for prayers in hindu houses and I just hang it on the wall bulb thus my wall lamp is ready without any drills and holes on wall (hacks for renters).

5. DIY
                I had made two DIYs to glam up the room: one is a very simple and modern leaf painting, actually I wanted to cover this small weird window so I decided to go for a painting and other one is a wall hanging made out of thrift wood. I painted this thriftwood golden and used fairy light on it.


6. Finishing touch

                    For final finishing I have added small table, it is actually a kids study table with some cartoon on its table top but I had covered that up with marble wallpaper and used a runner beneath.


                So I am concluding this blog by just saying that you can give makeover to any space without spending bomb on it.

You can also read my other blogs
Subscribe me on youtube
Join me on Instagram


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balcony decoration ideas DIY | 5 DIY hacks to decorate your balcony Part2 | DIY small balcony makeover

         Balcony decoration ideas DIY | 5 DIY hacks to decorate your balcony Part2 | DIY small balcony makeover:   In this blog I am going to teach you how to make 5 budget friendly DIYs and give you small hacks to decorate your balcony. I had already shared 5 more DIYs in earlier blog and by using all 10 DIYs together I will gonna give makeover to my balcony wall. But before that if you are comfortable in hindi language than you can just watch a detailed video here: 1. Leaf wall hanging -                 For this diy you need a piece of wood, just paint it with any vibrant colour and use a chart paper to make leaf cuttings. Cut different shapes and sizes of leaves, paint it green from both the sides and than attach each leaf to the wood with the help of a thread and your wall hanging is ready.                                           This "breath" written on wall is also a DIY which I has shared in previous blog . 2. Wreath -                     Its normally used for christ

Balcony decorating idea DIY | DIY floor seating idea | Stay at home date idea | Aesthetic D'vya

Balcony decorating idea DIY | DIY floor seating idea | Stay at home date idea | Aesthetic D'vya                    In this blog I am going to make a canopy floor seating in budget. I am doing this setup in my balcony but you can do it my your living room or bedroom or also on your bed.                             But before that if you are comfortable in hindi language than you can just watch a detailed video here:                                                                                 For this setup I am using different colours of dupattas , I want to make it very colourful and vibrant but you can also use any solid colour. Instead of dupatta you can also use saree or curtains as well. So basically here you have to attach every dupatta together with a rubber band or secure it with stitching and than hang it on wall.                                                                   For seating I am using single bed cotton mattress which is folded half to create a look of